1

3/4/15

March Playlist


I would say Spring is among us, but considering the fresh pow-pow on the road, it just doesn't feel right. But, that hasn't stopped me from breaking out some Spring-inspired tunes. 

Lately, I've been into old-school rock, the Friday Night Lights soundtrack.... no joke and a few forgotten tracks that have been resurrected in my iTunes Library.

Really digging this month's playlist. Take a listen, and leave a comment below on what you think.

Read My Mind (Like Rebel Diamonds Remix)- The Killers
She's A Rainbow- The Rolling Stones
Icarus- Bastille
It's Still Rock and Rolle to Me- Billy Joel
Charlie Brown- Coldplay
London Calling- The Clash
Cough Syrup- Young the Giant
Battles- Hudson Taylor
50 Ways to Leave Your Lover- Paul Simon
Forever- Haim

Past playlists


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k